SPICE Application Notes and White Papers
From LTwiki-Wiki for LTspice
- Over 300 pages of SPICE modeling information.
- Modeling and Simulation of Nonlinear Transmission Lines
- Should be taken with a grain of salt, because allaboutcircutis prefers to use electron flow current direction as opposite to the whole industry, which has settled on conventional current direction.
- This model was derived from the articles "Simple PSpice models let you simulate common battery types" in the October 28, 1993 issue of EDN and "PSpice models nickel-metal-hydride cells" in the February 15, 1996 EDN Design Ideas Supplement. Both articles were written by Steven Hageman.
- SPICE-based Averaged PWM Models (proposing 'simplified yet also incorporate improved accuracy and many new features.')