SPICE Model Links
From LTwiki-Wiki for LTspice
Begin by Googling 'part name' "SPICE model", usually it's enough.
- Christophe Basso LTspice PWM models and lots more
- Control library for use with LTSpice/SwitcherCadIII
- Cordell Audio Spice Model Collection
- Large list from elektronikschule.de
- Another nice list of links from Penzar Development
- Links to many companies' SPICE models from emwonder.com
- SPICE Model Index
- A long list of part numbers cross-referenced to model libraries.
- Use with caution, may be a copyright violation.
- Scroll to end of page.
- Requires an account. I recommend to look elsewhere.
- International Rectifier
- NXP or NXP
- Texas Instruments
- Vishay NMOS
- Note: Hover over the 'i' icon, and you can select the SPICE Model.